CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, May 16, 2004

vanhelsing made me thought about alot of things.. like how dracula was trying to coaz van outta killing him? it was like how satan said such nice things to us and yadayada? scary.

anyway i came out today intending not to shop. met wai and melly.
and what happened?

i stepped into heeren with only my handbag.
i stepped outta heeren 45minutes later with my handbag, and 3 other shopping bags.
which means.. 3 new pairs of shoes. havaianas, converse and lacoste. setting me back by about 160.

as usual, i told myself the usual things like..... 'ive always wanted a pair of oldskool shoes from converse and a new shipment finally came in.. besides ive got 10percent off from e heer card.' .. 'well its the last pair of havaianas with the pink dots on it.. and even if its not my size, its okay what. only a little bigger.' .. 'well ive always wanted a pair of adidas white maryjanes.. and since adidasoriginal doesnt produce it anymore, why not get a lacoste and ive got 10percent off.'

and as usual, im always like... 'shit. why did i buy more shoes?' im horrid.

oh i saw aloysius yesterday in longjohn and i practically shouted his name across the whole longjohn. missed him man. thou i worked with him for about 2 days only. but he's damn funny. he cracks the funniest jokes.. says the funniest things in the funniest way.. and does the funniest things to chase the irritating browsers away. and he still owes me a drawing for my tattoo!!

bed time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home